Tuesday, January 7, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME

I am sure there are at least some of you wondering why I choose my word in the evening time or at night...right? The reason being that perhaps my word is choosing me and not vice versa. I could wake up and say today I am going to follow this or that word but what good would that do...I am certain I would forget the word soon after. By allowing my word to choose me...I know I have lived my entire day embracing and breathing my word. Todays word is STRENGTH. What I have learned this new year and today is that my STRENGTH is greater than I knew. I did some purging of dead relationships, cleaned my house...ok I do that anyway...smiles...I even survived the coldest weather here in 28 years...maybe thats easy for most but try doing that with only 2 space heaters...ahhhh ha! Got you! Yes I survived and was even warm...when so many reported busted pipes...I am grateful I did not. What's the secret? There is none...I pray! Jesus is the STRENGTH of the strong! I have STRENGTH! I can complete the goals I have set before me. I have the STRENGTH to say no when I must and the STRENGTH to say yes when there are things to do that I may feel I that do not have the STRENGTH to do. God give me the STRENGTH to go forth!

What word inspired you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment