Sunday, January 5, 2014

365 WORDS TO LIVE BY...ONE WORD AT A TIME

Todays word is CONVERSATIONS because it seems that I had a lot of CONVERSATIONS today...some of them welcome...most of them not....but in this new year of CONVERSATIONS I think it gave me a great chance to practice my listening skills. Even when someone was talking over what I was saying...I stopped and listened and continued after...and sometimes not. Sometimes you find that the moment for certain CONVERSATIONS has passed and since I am trying to beware of the words that idly come out my mouth, that is probably for the best. Sometimes less really is more...especially when having CONVERSATIONS. I was really feeling being peaceful and quiet today but it would seem everyone else was filled to the brim with CONVERSATIONS either by phone or by text. Tomorrow I am sure will be much more peaceful...after all...the holidays are over and life as we know it returns completely back to normal. so tonite as you talk or chat with your sweetheart, your children, mother, or father...cherish the moment...tuck all the CONVERSATIONS in your memory, so when you need relive the moment...they are there right where you left them.

Have an inspiring word filled week!

No comments:

Post a Comment