Saturday, January 11, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME

TIME is important....it has been said that TIME waits for no man. (or woman) I did a lot of thinking about TIME today...mainly because I wasted a lot of it or so I felt like I did because I was on hold 3 times today with the same place from 30-45 minutes each TIME and I woke up at 9.04 am, which is way past my usual TIME. I did manage to find TIME to do the important things that I wanted to do but I am realizing that the list of mundane things I have declared I will complete on a daily basis makes it almost, if not impossible to find the TIME to do the things that I take pleasure in...like art, finishing the blanket I am creating on a loom, meditating, etc. So where do you find extra TIME when there is none. Each day only has 24 hours...funny when we are busy we need more hours and when we are not, the day seems to take forever to pass. So now I have the dilemma of how to balance my life. I am watching about 5 movies at a TIME that I never see the ends of because I am out of the room or dropping off to sleep. I am also reading over 5 books...all at the same TIME. This cant possibly be healthy because when I say these things out loud...I am mortified. Having always been a free-spirited individual and paying TIME no attention seems to have caught up to me and become a jumbled mess. Hmmmm what to do now...I have considered alternant tasks on alternating days but who can keep all that straight....having a sense of freedom is so much more fun. My mother who always seems to call me right before my 10 pm bedtime and then gets offended when I state that its TIME for me to go to bed...did a funny thing today...when I was still up at 11 pm so that I could complete a couple of things I did not find the TIME to finish earlier...she asked me...isn't it way past TIME for you to be in bed....I of course huffed and asked if she was giving me a bedtime. It is afterall the weekend...a Friday night...don't all people stay up late on Friday night? I do suppose its TIME I set the record straight and confess...I really am tired and it is way past my TIME to be be in bed...I just did not want her gloat in her sarcasm. So until next TIME everyone...I bid you good night and sweet dreams...I am sure I will have more TIME to think about my TIME tomorrow....that is if God grants me more TIME.

"There are far too many people that waste their TIME telling themselves that they don't have enough TIME" ~Daniel Willey      

No comments:

Post a Comment