Monday, January 20, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME

 Ok today's word is on a lighter note....on a Sunday afternoon and evening, how can today's word not be FOOTBALL!!!!! Ok so my team...Pittsburgh Steelers did not make it to the playoffs but I still enjoyed both games. Even my favourite FOOTBALL team Manchester United played today although they lost. Today was a wonderful day of FOOTBALL and I enjoyed it to the max! I am a new Seahawks fan! In two weeks I can't wait to watch the Super Bowl. In case you are not getting the whole picture...I am a sports fan. There are very few sports I don't like. Nascar is my fav...oh how I love cars watching cars going round and round...and my second favourite is FOOTBALL! I hope you enjoyed your day whether you are an American FOOTBALL lover or a FOOTBALL (soccer) lover. If you are wondering how the word FOOTBALL made it into my journey...its because FOOTBALL made me even happier than I already was today!

Day 19 of my One word Journey! Still feeling great...thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment