Monday, January 13, 2014

365 WORDS....ONE WORD AT A TIME

Today I had such a mixed bag of words. In many ways this was one of my most favourite days. Maybe because I did so much but a little of nothing. I know that is probably hard to wrap ones head around. But really I did not accomplish much but I was filled with joy...and no that isn't my word of inspiration today. Today the word that kept coming to my mind is STRONG. I felt so STRONG today like I could conqueror anything! I did additional push ups and boy did I feel that in my shoulders...I did additional exercise. I spent time talking to friends and family and I did not let not one of them drag me down! Now I could say that I slept long, which I didn't, or that I had a great meal, which I didn't...actually I can not take any credit whatsoever for how STRONG I felt today. I was STRONG mentally as well as physically. What is the secret? Smiles...I will share with you of course...after all that is why I am here...to share my inspirations and encourage you on your journey. The reason is....I spent almost the entire day....wait for it...(okay I really couldn't resist that one...please do forgive me lol)....I talked to God! Yes its that simple...God and I hung out all day! I prayed I talked I praised I read some of the many inspirational books I have by great teachers...I listened to some teaching messages on CD...and I filled the silence (from yesterdays post) with absolutely....nothing! I learned more today than I have in the past 6 months if not longer. I know I said technically (yesterday) that this is not a spiritual journey but in many ways I am learning how it can be...and how it even should be. Who am I to argue. I have 20+ new words all in one day that will carry me through this 365 word journey...will they repeat....who can say. I told a close friend today that perhaps tomorrow I will go to market because tomorrow will be nice and Wednesday it will rain, and Thursday it will cool off and be cloudy, but Friday it will be sunny like tomorrow but will be cold. I did not know to chose....either warm without much sun or cold with an abundance of sun. He asked me "How did I know?" I replied "How do I know what?" he said "That Friday will be cold but sunny when today is only Monday." I said "You are right...I don't know." Sometimes we just have to let things just be. (more on this later)


Let the weak say I am STRONG ~Joel 3:10 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment