Thursday, January 9, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME


Ok what's harder than trying to stick with a schedule you have set for yourself and living each day by one word? Writing it and nobody cares, nobody follows you, nobody comments....hey is this a test to see if I will actually do this? Of course it is...I may not write a word each and everyday...after all there could be power outages...offers for traveling...which I am not about to turn down, even a broken fingernail...who knows...but whatever the delay...I am going to make it up by doubling up....much the same way I do if I miss a day of my 7 days a week workout....hmmm better call it my work a bit...workout sounds like I am all sweaty which I can assure you...most times I am not....smiles.
As it turns out my word today is EMOTIONAL....can you tell? Probably! My emotions are totally out of whack today and try as I might to tame them...I am still feeling EMOTIONAL! Today was a good day...in fact...it was great. Maybe that's the problem...it was calm, peaceful, I was happy, no disturbances, I was out among people and yet my evening turned into an EMOTIONAL mess! I am not unhappy and yet I am not happy either. Venting always helps when anyone feels EMOTIONAL...I guess this was my vent. Now sipping a cup of hot chocolate and preparing to read my devotions, and snuggle down in my very comfortable covers, in my almost comfortable bed, and watch Netflix once again for 10 minutes before I drop off into the land of nod...I am finding that I don't feel so EMOTIONAL at all....smiles

 

No comments:

Post a Comment