Wednesday, January 22, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME

I was watching Joyce Meyer this afternoon when my word came to me. It was a part of her message for today which was on CONTENTMENT. We are to feel CONTENTMENT where ever we are in life and whatever stage we are in. For me 2014 is the first time I can recall feeling this much CONTENTMENT. My CONTENTMENT is coming from within just as it should in all of us. Never look for CONTENTMENT to come to you from outside sources such as people and things...why? Because people will fail you sooner or later and things wear out or break. I want to learn to be in a place within where I can feel CONTENTMENT no matter what is going on around me or what my circumstances are. CONTENTMENT is achievable, obtainable, and maintainable! God's grace is sufficient. While I am at this stage of my life I will be filled with CONTENTMENT while I am on my way to the next stage of my journey!

Are there some things in your life that you need to experience CONTENTMENT in so that you can move to the next level?  

No comments:

Post a Comment