Thursday, January 2, 2014

365 WORDS TO LIVE BY...ONE WORD AT A TIME

Todays word will be BEGINNING. I chose BEGINNING because I have tried 365 words before and just like resolutions...words can weigh you down quickly. So for me...this is a new BEGINNING a new chance to complete a task, a challenge that I have set for myself. There are games that give you daily bonuses and other perks so we try our best to stay committed...so why not something that will do me good? I am great at BEGINNING new things...aren't we all....but its not the things that we begin that count...its the things that we finish. In a marathon...hundreds of thousands of people are at the starting line...in the BEGINNING...its exciting as we see them off...we are even there to cheer on those who finish quickly...but what of those that finish that we never see? They deserve kudos as well for being slower but steady and completing the challenge that they have set for themselves. We never know how many people stopped along the way and gave up. 2014 is new year and a new BEGINNING....so lets take this one word journey together and finish together...slow and steady.

WHAT WORD IS INSPIRING YOU TODAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment