Monday, January 6, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME

Today was a great day. Why? Because I was FOCUSED. I made up my mind to do certain things today and I FOCUSED in spite of a few distractions and completed my important tasks. If I stay FOCUSED this year...not on the mundane things I may do daily or weekly or even monthly...if I just stay FOCUSED and keep my eye on the prize...and December 31...I will have accomplished a few, if not all of my goals. Is it possible? I believe it is...I have a helper in my Heavenly Father and I believe I can do this. I know I am able...if I stay FOCUSED and look at the big picture. Yes I may have to work harder and put in the extra hours...but its ok...I have a dream...to finish what I have started...to come out on top in my own mind. All I have to do is have tunnel vision and stay FOCUSED.

What are you FOCUSED on...do you have an idea where you are going or where you want to be in 1 year, 6 months, or even 5 days from now?

No comments:

Post a Comment