Wednesday, January 15, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME

My word for today is TEST. Did you ever have something you knew you were supposed to do (by divine knowledge) and it wasn't that you didn't want to do it...it was just that you were never prepared like you knew you should be? That was me...after 3 failed opportunities to complete and pass my TEST...today I finally passed! Yippee! Was I totally prepared for my TEST? No but more prepared than I have been in the past few weeks. Passing a TEST that God gives you makes you feel so happy and exhilarated! A TEST always comes when you least expect it. After failing my TEST a couple times. I was prepared and on the lookout and of course...nothing happened. One thing about a TEST given to you by God...you will have to keep taking it until you pass. Mission accomplished so now I can see what my next TEST will be because the4 are never ending. A TEST helps us grow...not only spiritually...but in the natural as well. If you never took a TEST in class or in university...how would you measure what you have learned? You couldn't! 

Is there a TEST that you know you need to pass? 

"Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it's hard. When you do that you are passing the TEST. And God promises you your marked moments are on their way."
Joel Osteen


"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to TEST a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment