Tuesday, January 21, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME

In preparing to start a reading plan with my YouVersion app I was asked to choose one word that would change my life. This takes a lot of thought considering that my one word is supposed to not cover one day, but an entire year. That covers a lot of territory. After giving it an afternoon of thought...I decided the best word for me to focus on for an entire year would be PERSEVERANCE. I chose this word because if I have PERSEVERANCE everything else will fall into place. To have PERSEVERANCE means to have steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success. Everything I do in 2014 I want to do with PERSEVERANCE. I can not do this with my own abilities...none of us can. But with God all things are possible!

If you could choose one word to meditate on for the entire year....what word would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment