Wednesday, January 8, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME

My word for today will probably be used more than a few times throughout my one word journey because I am totally focusing on this day by day. THANKFUL is something we all need to be but some days all we can think of is what's going wrong instead of focusing on what is going right. I am THANKFUL  for my friends...some can be a bit of a distraction when I am trying to work and we are texting or speaking on the phone...(I am my own boss so I am not milking a clock)...however since I do have a certain amount of work I must do, I end up working late into the evening. But what would I do if they were not around...or family members who call just to complain about one thing or another. I am THANKFUL to have them in spite of. I am THANKFUL for each and every sale...no matter how small...because the big ones are coming. I am THANKFUL to have food and clean water...to have a comfortable bed to sleep in...I am THANKFUL to live in the age of technology and I am THANKFUL I am not too old to be baffled by it. I am THANKFUL to have shoes...multiple pairs though I tend to wear only one...I am THANKFUL I have a choice. I am THANKFUL for the parents who raised me. I am THANKFUL for my children...I am THANKFUL that although one is not with me....I am THANKFUL to know that he is in Heaven. Everyday there is a multitude of things to be THANKFUL for...I could go on and on....but you get my point...being THANKFUL is something I want to focus on throughout this 365 word journey...not that I am not already...but because I want to be THANKFUL for every good thing in my life and set the not so good things aside. 

What are you THANKFUL for?

No comments:

Post a Comment