Thursday, January 23, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME

If ever there was a word for me today, it was MOODY! The bad thing is I didn't even know why until a short while ago. I am always MOODY when I do not get enough sleep. I was fully awake from 4.13 am until 5.47 am. Having an early appointment...I was set to get up...with the help of my wretched alarm app at precisely 6.30 am. No wonder I am MOODY! I did however get up and amazingly I was not a bit tired...however I didn't feel well and still don't feel well because of a horrible bout of BPPV. More on that another time...smiles. I did manage to eat two meals today instead of one...yay for me! Doctors orders by the way...she right...and maybe I would be less MOODY with more food...I doubt it though because it is rare that I am MOODY anymore because I have learned to be in bed by 10 pm and have a relaxing 30 mins or so...sometimes...of music or Netflix. So off I go...its 9.44ish and although I do not feel MOODY now...I was sooooo ready for bed 45 minutes ago. For all those insomniacs and non sleeping moments...I share with you one of my favourite things....I think you will love it as much as I do... nighty night....and sleep sound....smiles  Click for Sound Sleeping and Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment