Friday, January 17, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME

What a wonderful day! It was sunny with a tiny bit of warmth. Every single person I came into contact with was jovial....maybe it was the sunshine...but then again maybe not. Maybe...just maybe they wanted to share today's word with me. ENJOY the rest of your day!...ENJOY your weekend! Even today's Joyce Meyer teaching said to me...ENJOY your life!...and I am. What has changed? Nothing really...nothing at all...except me...I am changing day by day, bit by bit. I have a couple friends who are always accusing me of changing and always I deny it and say I am still the same...and maybe in many ways I was still the same. I needed to change...change is good in fact....change is great! I have changed enough that I can ENJOY both the good and the not so good things I have to deal with. I feel so free...free to just ENJOY life...from the greatest thing down to the most mundane. J.M. is right! I really can ENJOY everyday life! How wonderful it is that it only took me 17 days to realize that....if I keep that thought always within me...I can just imagine how much I am going to ENJOY the next 348! Smiles

Don't you think that its time for you to ENJOY your life?


"We are so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to ENJOY where we are."
~Bill Watterson


No comments:

Post a Comment