Monday, January 27, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME

Today's word is GRATEFUL! I am so GRATEFUL to God for all the blessings He has been giving me, my family, and many of my friends! Are we special? Not one bit. However we do have one very important thing in common. We all made up our minds that 2014 would be the year we commit to a closer walk with God! God wants us to have abundant life! He wants to bless His children just like you or I would bless our children in the natural. All you have to do is be committed to God, spend time with Him, include Him in your everyday mundane life, and study His word...and be GRATEFUL! Sure we are all GRATEFUL on Thanksgiving Day and maybe on Christmas, or even Easter. But we need to be GRATEFUL 365 days a year. This year make a commitment to really seek God, not so you will be blessed, but so that you can be amazed at everything great and small that you have to be GRATEFUL for. 


No comments:

Post a Comment