Saturday, January 18, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME

Todays word has to be BLESSINGS for sure because so many people in my life as well as myself have received various BLESSINGS in the past 2 days! I am so happy for them as well as for myself. When others receive BLESSINGS are you genuinely happy for them?  Really we all should be because how can we expect BLESSINGS of our own when we can not be happy for others. I try my very best not to say I was lucky in this or that because I don't believe anything that I receive is through luck. My BLESSINGS come from above. God has proven Himself to friends and family members alike in the past few days. He will give you beauty for ashes and double for your trouble...if you only believe, remain steadfast and have faith. May you receive God's BLESSINGS for what you have need of.

Did receive a special BLESSING this week? Think about it...I am sure you did...no matter how small.





No comments:

Post a Comment